Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas, 2010

Well, here it is mid-January and I'm just now posting Christmas pictures. In my defense, though, we didn't get to celebrate with my side of the family until last weekend. Regardless, it was a wonderful season! We did a lot of baking, which was fun since Benjamin could actually help with it this year for the first time. I ended up spending a lot of time at the sewing machine, too, since Benjamin decided to ask Santa for something that didn't actually exist. The ONLY thing he wanted from Santa was a Warehouse Mouse doll from the Imagination Movers show. Go figure -- the one thing Disney doesn't sell. So, I took to the sewing machine and made up the best replica I could come up with. Thankfully it was a hit, as was the castle that fits over our kitchen table (those of you who remember the Dragon Slayer post back a couple months ago will get the relevance of this). We also got to celebrate Christmas with both of our families, which was a big part of what made it so special. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season -- here's to a fantastic 2011!














1 comment:

  1. Wow! Amazing photographs,... of course, as Imagination Mover Fans, your WHM caught our eye! I'm taking my niece to see them in concert this Feb 26 and 27! Their 2011 Tour kicks off on Feb 4th and 5th,.. hoping to catch those shows as well. www.ImaginationMovers.com/events. They have a street team this year, so for those parents who have not purchased their tickets yet, you can earn them, and other great Mover gear at www.FanManager.net/teams/ImaginationMovers

    ReplyDelete