Monday, July 16, 2012

Absolute perfection...x2!

What a FUN day! I have to go on record and say that this was one of my absolute favorite photo shoots yet. It's no secret that I love newborns, so when there are two of them it just makes it that much more fun -- and these two were as sweet as they come! Declan (with the red hair) and Teague (with the brown hair) were 10 days old when I got to take their pictures, and they were just so sleepy and snuggly that they didn't even mind being snuggled up on top of each other. I would have loved to pack them right up with the rest of my stuff and bring them home with me, but I have a feeling their moms would have missed them pretty quickly! :) I don't think it's possible to look at those little faces and not want to pick them both up and love them...












No comments:

Post a Comment