Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tyler and Morgan, 13 Days New

I have to say, taking pictures of newborns is one of my favorite ways to spend a morning. In this case, I had TWO newborns to take pictures of when I spent the morning with newest members of the Younger family, so I couldn't have been happier! Meet Tyler and Morgan (Tyler is the older of the two by just a short bit.) They were almost two weeks old when we took pictures and they are seriously about as sweet as they come! They are quite the little snuggle-bugs, and according to their moms they seem to be happiest when they get to lay forehead-to-forhead. They also have an older brother, Jacob, and he is already a pro at this whole "big brother" thing -- I couldn't believe he had mastered the practice of holding a baby in each arm after less than a week! Morgan and Tyler are two very long-awaited babies, and I couldn't be happier for their family. This is a house filled with a whole lot of love.

Congratulations, Bridget and Shannon...now go get some sleep! :)


Tyler

Morgan

 And the proud big brother, Jacob!








3 comments:

  1. Precious peanuts all three! Way to go Bridge! Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo sweet! I love the naked shot where Morgan is pressing into Tyler's chub. Did I get them right? Kim, you did an amazing job!!! Love you guys!! Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work Mamas...beautiful family you have made!!! Wishing you all a joy-filled beginning...and happy ever after! Thank you for sharing your journey with me Bridget:)

    Hugs,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete