Friday, July 4, 2014

Connor, Class of 2015!

This is my son's hero. His name is Connor and I have known him since he was just a kid. When I had my son, Benjamin, he approached me about baby-sitting and I think his first time watching him was when Benjamin was just a few months old. He is the kind of guy who is always wants to help others, has all kinds of different interests, and always has a smile on his face. He has had countless swordfights with my boys, and always makes them feel special by stopping to say "hi" when he passes by our yard. I can honestly say that if either or both of my boys turned out like Connor we would consider ourselves lucky. So when he approached me to take his senior pictures, I couldn't have been more honored. Congratulations on starting your senior year, Connor -- enjoy every minute of it! We look forward to seeing and hearing about all the wonderful things your future holds!
















No comments:

Post a Comment