Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sweet little Bryson, 11 days new

I was so excited to meet Bryson -- he is joining an amazing family! I first found out that Bryson was on his way during my mini-sessions, when I photographed his parents and big brother, Kai. They used their mini-session pictures to announce their pregnancy, and the announcements turned out so cute! I always feel so honored to be a part of such important events in people's lives. :)

Fast-forward a few months...after having to reschedule our original newborn session because of this past weekend's snowstorm, I was finally able to meet Bryson on Monday. It's hard to believe he was only 11 days old for our session. He was so alert, and his eyes followed my camera the whole time he was awake! He started out serious, but he snuck out several smiles while I was there and even a couple "Blue Steel" looks. He was so good -- he was just so mellow and happy to take in this whole new world around him. 

Thanks, Kristin, Glenn, and Kai for allowing me to come take pictures for you again, and congratulations on your beautiful new addition!











He already loves to tell his mom stories...





1 comment:

  1. I love these! Bryson is the master of the "What the heck is going on????" look!

    ReplyDelete