Monday, November 19, 2012

The Byrne Family

This was such a FUN session! I have to admit, I was a little intimidated for this photo shoot because I was taking pictures for a friend and amazing photographer. Lea Ann did my family's portraits this fall, so I was honored that she asked me to take some for her, as well! We met in Longmont at Lone Hawk Farms, which, if you haven't been there before, is an incredible place to visit. I loved getting to spend the evening with Lea Ann and her family -- the weather was just perfect, there was still some color on the trees, and seriously -- is their son not the absolute cutest? I'm sure he could get away with just about anything with those blue eyes and that sweet smile! :) 

Thanks for letting me take pictures for you, Lea Ann -- I hope you guys like your sneak peak!










No comments:

Post a Comment