Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Wallace Family

Last weekend I had the privilege to photograph the Wallace family. We met at Chautauqua Park in Boulder, and I had a great time following their two-year-old Kai around. He is such a sweetheart, and I loved watching how much fun he had snuggling up with his mom and dad!

The clouds weren't really cooperating with us, but the temperature wasn't too bad and it made for a cozy afternoon. It always amazes me how different Chautauqua Park looks with the different weather. I've done photo shoots there in every type of weather, from bright summer evenings to snowy winter mornings, and it is just as beautiful every time.

Thank you, Kristin and Glenn, for making the trip to Boulder and letting me take pictures for you guys. I hope you enjoy your sneak peak!













No comments:

Post a Comment