Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Younger Family

Wow...it is really amazing how quickly time flies when kids are involved! Back in February I was fortunate enough to take the newborn pictures for the Younger twins, and now they are already seven months old! They are sitting up on their own, smiling at EVERYTHING, and just the most content little babies I think I've ever met. Jacob has had a big year, too -- he has become an awesome big brother and he started preschool a few weeks ago. When we were taking pictures in front of the barn I was looking at him in his little tie and oxford shirt and it hit me that I was looking at a little man now! 

We met EARLY for this session -- we were all there by 7:30 ready to get started, and the kids were such troopers the entire time. Even when we thought they were done we changed them one more time to get the porch pictures, and I am so glad we did -- the one of the three of them on the porch is one of my favorites from the whole session! 

Thanks for letting me take pictures for you, Bridget and Shannon -- I hope you like your sneak peak!
















1 comment: