Monday, September 30, 2013

Sweet Milena, 2 1/2 Weeks New

I was lucky enough to go take newborn pictures this weekend for two different babies. The first was sweet little Milena. She is such a doll, and SO alert! I loved watching her as she took in everyone around her. You could tell she was listening to the voices, and that she knew her mommy, her daddy, and her big brother. She didn't want to miss any of the action, either! She managed to stay awake for the whole session--she has this whole modeling thing mastered already!

I had a great assistant for this shoot, too! Milena's big brother Zander was quite a helper. He sang sweet songs to his sister and played with his friend "Bark" nearby so that she could hear him. He even checked my camera so that he could let me know which pictures were keepers. I might have to see if I can hire him to come help me on other shoots! :) He got to hold his sister for the first time while I was there, and he was so careful. Milena is a lucky little girl to have such a good big brother!

Thank you Rebecca and Joel for letting me capture these newborn moments for you -- I hope you enjoy your sneak peak!














Zander loved playing with his legos and blocks. He did a great job building this city while we were taking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment