Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy little Jameson, 2 1/2 weeks

I have to say, little Jameson is one of the happiest newborns I have had the privilege of photographing. He was born in Boulder on September 11, (right in the middle of all the flooding) so he was 2 1/2 weeks old for his first photo session. He was awake for most of the time that we took pictures, but he was content and smiley the entire time. I marveled at how happy he was during the session, but once I went back and started looking at all the pictures I realized just how much he smiled in front of the camera. This kiddo is a charmer, for sure!

Thank you, Rachel, for allowing me to photograph sweet little Jameson for you!


When Rachel told her mom that she was pregnant, her mom bought this adorable hat as a first baby gift for her upcoming grandchild. 

It's still a little big... :)






Someone loves his mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment