Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Wilkerson-Roberts Family

As I am wrapping up the mini-sessions this year, I have to say, I have had SO much fun with them! We lucked out with the weather and had a couple of gorgeous days, but I have to say, the lighting with this particular session was amazing! 

I love this family -- Cooper is one of Benjamin's best friends, and we have all known each other since before the kids were born. We even have a picture of Cooper and Benjamin's first playdate...with a three-week old Cooper snuggled up on my 5-month pregnant belly. :) That was before they lived in Colorado, but now with them living around the corner it is so much fun for the kids to get to play together. We never imagined that our boys would one day attend the same school! 

Cooper and Mia were so much fun on this session -- all smiles all the time. Kristi and Arika, I hope you like your sneak peak! 






And THIS is what happens when you turn the camera sideways to get a vertical shot... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment