Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Younger Family!

I love getting to photograph these guys! I can't believe how big all the kiddos are getting -- it seems like just yesterday I was doing the twins' newborn pictures! Now Jacob is 5 and the twins are 18 months and they are full of life, energy, and smiles. We had a gorgeous night in Boulder for our session, and all went well until Morgan's dress to change into went missing. Luckily, we found it at the end of the session -- someone had been nice enough to find it and hang it on a tree. You have to love honest people! Unfortunately, we didn't get to get any pictures with those outfits, but the good news is that that means I'll get to see the Youngers again during my mini-sessions this weekend for a few more shots! Until then, Bridget and Shannon, I hope you enjoy your sneak peak! :)














1 comment:

  1. absolutely love these... Kim, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete