Sunday, November 12, 2017

Abby, Class of 2018!

It has been a long time since I've posted anything on here! I haven't added anything from recent shoots, so I'm going to try to catch up and post a few of the more recent ones. I've been blessed with some amazing subjects! :) 

First up -- Abby! Abby came up from Colorado Springs for her senior pictures, and it just happened to be on the ONE day we had really bad smoke in the air from the fires in Montana. We weren't sure if we'd be able to get many shots, but the air cleared just enough to get some beautiful ones! This was a fun shoot because we got to do a little bit of everything -- some urban settings as well as some natural ones.  

Thank you, Abby, for letting me take your senior pictures for you!














No comments:

Post a Comment