Thursday, November 30, 2017

Introducing Sweet Baby Jude!

Meet little Jude, baby #5 for one of my favorite families. I've had the privilege of photographing each of these kiddos for their newborn pictures. In fact, their oldest, Jack, was my very first photo job! It has been so much fun to watch this family grow, and the kids are sweet as can be! Jude is a lucky little man -- he was born into a house surrounded by love, laughter, and big brothers and sisters who can't wait to have him running around playing with them! 

Thank you, Erika and Kyle, for trusting me with your newborn pictures again -- I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!














2 comments:

  1. Kim, you are the BEST! We treasure our newborn pictures. You have an amazing eye and talent for capturing beautiful moments with newborns and you're so kind, caring and patient with the entire family. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a tradition of gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete